You are Reading my Blog. Welcome!

Well, welcome to my blog. I really don't have much else to say. I just do this because sometimes I have WAY too much time on my hands. Well, you can read the Random Story or go to my friend's blogs here: Mythical World, I M Eve, Life of a Bookworm, Fiery Pigs DO fly, Maxellion's Blog. And here are my brothers': The Vortex, Typer's Twilight. And here is my sister's: Free Writer. And here is the link to my other blog: The force of chao. Well, that's about it here. I really don't see why your reading about my life but hey, it's your time.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Gir pics








Like these Gir pics? I captioned the bottom one.

10 comments:

Evie said...

i sure am.

Awesomeness DJ said...

Gir is the COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEST!

Awesomeness DJ said...

That says COOLEST! by the way, it goes on for a long time.

Ben said...

Aww...
For a second there, I thought it said girl pics and I got excited.

Evie said...

so ben has crush too???? by the the way, WHO DO YOU HAS CRUSH ON JOSH???

x said...

Ben I personaly think you're crazy.

Evie said...

i is girl, but i dont think ben would get exited at a bunch of pictures of me. im just too ugly and short.

x said...

like josh said i don't think anyone can reply to that. :| :|

Evie said...

EVEN AFTER THE HOW TO TALK TO GIRLZ RULES????? URG!

x said...

Sorry I kind of didn't read that.